Are you a wholesaler, looking to start selling direct to your consumers online? Are you an existing brick-and-mortar retailer looking to open a digital storefront?
In this recorded webinar, in conjunction with our sister company Net at Work, we provide an overview of what business owners and key stakeholders need to consider, when making the decision to start selling online.
We’ll highlight the key factors and decisions that you will need to make along the way; from initial concept throughout the planning and launch, as well as managing your day-to-day activities once the website is live. Topics include:
- eCommerce Platform Selection & Pros/Cons to each
- Features/Functionality to consider for your business requirements
- Automation and Integration options (ERP/Accounting, Marketing, Inventory, Shipping & more)
- How to bring traffic and revenue to your website
- Internal team structure and staffing needs to support your operations and customers