Following Pixafy on Twitter is a great way to get quick nuggets of useful tips, articles and news; we’re regularly on there interacting and sharing. If you’ve fallen behind, here are a few selections from our account worth your time and attention:
- Increasing Conversion Rates eBook: Ten Tips for Turning More Site Visits into Sales: Download the free eBook, published by Magento, to help improve your conversion rates! h/t to @magentogirl
- Sublime Text Resources for Front-end Developers: @shanerjeffers included our blog post on Sublime Text 2 among his resource list, which is incredibly handy. Thanks, Shane! We’ll be posting more tips soon.
- Email Client Market Share: Mobile email clients continue to grow; Litmus‘ site with the latest email open information is incredibly helpful for developers. Follow @litmusapp for great content, tips and tools for email developers.
- What is a WordPress Child Theme? Pros, Cons, and More: @wpbeginner helps explain the options for developing a WordPress theme, including the lesser-known option of a child theme.
- Researchers Call Out Twitter Celebrities With Suspicious Followings: @nytimes looks at paid Twitter followers, and questions whether some big names may be among those partaking in the practice.
Do you have a good article, resource site or tip that you want to share with us and our followers? Post it in the comments below or tweet us @pixafy!