Let’s just say the new space is a major upgrade.
Now that all of the boxes are unpacked and the dust had finally settled, we thought we’d give you a taste of life at the brand spankin’ new Pixafy HQ. And what better way to do it than with a list? Without further ado, here are 8 reasons we love our new home.
1. Our new office has more than triple the square footage of our previous place so there is plenty of room to spread out comfortably. Also, for Office Olympics.
2. The Halal Guys (yes, the Halal Guys) are our neighbors!
3. We don’t mean to brag, but we have some seriously spectacular views from up here (okay, we mean to brag a *little*).
4. We’ve got a super-stocked kitchen complete with a beverage fridge for superior break time snacking. We’re talking unlimited Red Bull and Pirate’s Booty, people.
5. Two sweet conference rooms with these kicking shades.
6. When we get seriously hungry, we can just mosey over to the Original Soupman for some, well, soup, Seinfeld style!
7. Come December, we can lace up for some lunch time ice skating at Rockefeller Center!
(Not really… just wanted an excuse to post this picture of a penguin triple axeling into infinity.)
8. Statistically, there is an approximately 73% chance* of running into a celebrity either entering or leaving The Late Show, making their way to 30 Rock for SNL rehearsals, or sneaking out the back entrance of a theater on Broadway. Why, Legolas himself is starring in Romeo and Juliet just around the corner!
Stay tuned for more Pixafy HQ news!