Hopefully by now you’re following us on Twitter, but if not, you’re missing out on quick tips, great tutorials and news items that are worth a look! Here are some examples of content we’ve shared recently:
- WordPress Caching Plugins Remote PHP Code Execution: Two very popular caching plugins for WordPress have a vulnerability. Sites should patch ASAP.
- Developer Brings Google+ Commenting System To WordPress A Week After Google Launches It For Blogger: Similar to how sites can use Facebook to install a commenting system, now the most popular CMS can utilize Google+ for the feature.
- Requirements Discovery for Successful Magento Implementations: Magento is launching a new online course, which kicks off in two weeks.
- 4 Very Useful WordPress Plugins That You Probably Didn’t Know Existed: A few lesser-known plugins with some great features.
- How to Protect Your WordPress Blog Against Brute Force Attacks: WordPress security has been a heavy focus of late; these tips can help you better protect your site from unwanted intrusion.
- What to Do When a WordPress Plugin Causes Your Website to Crash: Plugins can have ill effects; here’s how to get yourself out of a jam.
- Why Branding Commodities Matters to Your Ecommerce Website: Branding is a critical part of a store’s ability to break out from the pack. (It’s also one reason why Pixafy doesn’t offer branding and design services of our own – let our expert partners craft that for you!)
Got a great tutorial, link or resource? We want to know about it! Share it with us on Twitter, or in the comments below.