Here are a few useful tweets from our account, for your viewing pleasure:
- The WordPress Query Generator helps you generate WordPress Query loops in simple English! (via @KISSmetrics)
— Kissmetrics (@Kissmetrics) May 20, 2013
— Pixafy (@pixafy) May 21, 2013
- Extending Magento’s topLinks to Include Nested/Dropdown Child Menu’s on StackExchange details a useful way to include nested menu items in Magento. (via @MageOverflow)
Extending Magento's topLinks to Include Nested/Dropdown Child Menu's http://t.co/b6yh5gtEiE
— MageOverflow (@MageOverflow) May 20, 2013
- How Mobile Is Transforming the Shopping Experience in Stores on Google’s Think Insights page discusses how smartphones are changing the retail landscape. (via @Nexcess)
— Nexcess (@nexcess) May 17, 2013
- People Are More Likely to Survive a Plane Crash Than Click a Banner Ad [Infographic] on Unbounce.com delves into the performance of banner ads versus native ads, which are typically more visually-engaging than the banner ads. (via @KISSmetrics)
People Are More Likely to Survive a Plane Crash Than Click a Banner Ad http://t.co/epR3E2ul3Q
— Kissmetrics (@Kissmetrics) May 21, 2013
- Marketers Push to Take Email Mobile examines how many marketers have not begun optimizing email for mobile yet. Only 42% of marketers currently design emails optimized for mobile devices. (via @Litmusapp)
— Litmus (@litmusapp) May 2, 2013
- What is a WordPress Child Theme? Pros, Cons, and More discusses what is a WordPress child theme, advantages and disadvantages of using a child theme, and when you should use it, on @wpbeginner.
— WordPress Beginner (@wpbeginner) May 6, 2013
- Sublime Text Resources for Front-end Developers has a great compilation of Sublime Text 2 links on the popular source code editing software. Thanks to @shanerjeffers for including Pixafy’s Five Handy Sublime Text 2 Tips on the list!
— Shane Jeffers (@shanerjeffers) May 2, 2013
Do you have a good article, resource site or tip that you want to share with us and our followers? Post it in the comments below or tweet us @pixafy!