Seamlessly Integrate Sage X3 with eCommerce
ERP + eCommerce makes erpCommerce™, a fully integrated system that allows backend data to work with nearly every other business operation for better information management.
Why erpCommerce for Sage X3 Magento eCommerce Integration
- Built on Gartner Magic Quadrant, Industry Leading Solutions
Magento eCommerce Platform
Magento, the leading global and complete eCommerce solution – B2B and B2C – with deep application and partner ecosystem to allow for limitless extensibility, flexibility, and scalability.
- Dell Boomi iPaSS Solution
Dell Boomi allows extension of integrations to other software & tools in addition to Sage X3 ERP (CRM, OMS, etc.) with pre-built connectors for dozens of other solutions.
- Extendable & Flexible
Merchants are not locked in to proprietary “point” integration solution; ability to develop and enhance on top of existing code base.
- Made for ERP Users by ERP Specialists
With access to subject matter expertise within our sister company Net at Work, our erpCommerce solution was created with Sage X3 ERP as the core value add – unlike other integrations built by web developers.
- A Focus on B2B
While Magento offers rich B2B functionality, the Pixafy erpCommerce solution allows your system to be the single point of truth which runs your online businesses and workflows.
- Nancy Teixeira, Sage’s VP of North America Partner Strategy
- Travis Eiland, Adobe’s Head of Content & Commerce Business Development
-Tom Patterson, Lead Software Engineer
- Jared Ramkellowan, eCommerce/IT Manager
- Logan Andres, Vice President of Products and Marketing