As an account manager, you will be responsible for following up on partner and marketing generated leads, building and managing relationships with Account Executives in Pixafy partner network, working with prospects to identify their business, technical, and functional goals and sell them the digital solution that best meets their needs. You will work closely with client stakeholders at all levels so must have superb communication and presentations skills. You will be responsible for working to ensure client satisfaction and account profitability for our customers. Ideal candidates will have a strong account management experience with agency process and exposure to the eCommerce space. In this dynamic environment, a high sense of urgency is a must.
What You Will Be Doing
- Meet and proactively drive to succeed an annual quota
- Upselling and leveraging business from new and established customer relationships
- Close sales by demonstrating an understanding of current and long term customer needs and proposing the appropriate solution
- Develop and maintain an exceptional knowledge of our solutions (Magento, Drupal, WordPress), their features, benefits and technical aspects
- Clearly and effectively articulate Pixafy’s value proposition and solution offerings.
- Identify and pursue new business opportunities within existing accounts.
- Effectively structure and write client reports, presentations and other forms of communication.
- Interact at a high level within client organizations as a trusted advisor
- Ensure account profitability by managing client expectations and service delivery
- Demonstrate excellence in account management; specifically in risk management, contingency planning and strategy control
- Establish clear expectations with project leadership and provide constructive relevant feedback
- Ensure consistent approach and solution quality across accounts by participating in feedback loops with leadership and peers
What we'd like to see
- 2 years of technology management experience in the ecommerce industry
- Demonstrated success in driving and closing deals
- Understanding of project and account management best practices (Budgeting, Contracts, Client Reporting)
- Proficiency in MS Office applications
- Strong technical aptitude
- Proven ability to develop add-on and new business in order to meet revenue expectations
- Strong presentation skills and demonstrated effectiveness communicating with key stakeholders
- Bachelor’s degree
- Understanding of eCommerce processes and technologies